(1) When disassembling the engine, drain the oil.
(2) No dust and sludge can enter the engine.
(3) The oil should be drained when the oil is warm.
(4) When installing the spark plug, tighten it with your fingers first, and then tighten with the spark plug wrench.
(5) The valve clearance inspection should be carried out in the cold state (cylinder temperature is below 35 degrees).
(6) When adjusting the chain, the scale of the signs on both sides should be consistent.
(7) When the chain is installed, the opening direction of the chain clip should be opposite to the chain movement direction.
(8) Distilled water should be added when refilling the battery.
(9) Tire pressure should be checked when cold.
(10) The replacement of various cables must not interfere with the rotation of the handlebar.
(11) During the spark plug flashover test, pay attention that there must be no gasoline leakage or too close to the fuel tank.
(12) The lock nut of the fuel tank switch cannot be over tightened.
(13) When adjusting the idle speed, the idle speed positioning screw does not rotate through the minute to avoid damage to the nail seat.
(14) When disassembling the valve lock clip, the valve spring must not be compressed excessively.
(15) When using a reamer, apply cutting oil.
(16) The valve should generally not be placed on the ground.
(17) When repairing the valve, not only the tightness but also the position and width of the contact should be paid attention to.
(18) The outer diameter of the inspection piston is generally measured at 10㎜ from the bottom of the piston.
(19) When the piston ring is installed, the top ring and the second ring cannot be reversed.
(20) When installing the piston ring, do not scratch the piston.
(21) When the engine is assembled, the oil holes must not be blocked.
(22) Disassemble the piston pin once, and try to use a new piston pin retaining ring.
(23) The piston pin retainer ring must not be aligned with the piston opening.
(24) When the bearing is installed, the sealed end should generally face outward.
(25) When the brake is repaired, it must not be contaminated with grease.
(26) When installing the wheels, the odometer boss should be aligned with the groove in the wheel.
(27) When installing the riser nut, first adjust the nut to tighten to the end, and then return it to 45 degrees. Generally, the free clearance is suitable.
(28) The bearing must not tilt when pressed in.
(29) The temperature of the battery during charging cannot exceed 45 degrees.
(30) When charging the battery, pay attention to ventilation to prevent sparks and open flames.
(31) Seals and cotter pins are generally replaced after disassembly.
(32) After disassembling and inspecting the engine and transmission parts, apply lubricant to the surface to prevent rust.
(33) To tighten nuts and bolts, use the cross method to tighten them to the torque value required by the installation manual.
(34) When installing the parts, pay attention to add the corresponding grease.
(35) Use special and general tools.